Meter readings

Hi, I’ve been giving the wrong meter readings. It’s because the starting numbers were wrong, so I’ve been adjusting them so the numbers eventually come together. I’ve, however, come to the realisation that this probably isn’t right. What should I do? Should I just resubmit the right rates?

I’m really sorry, I should have known better. Am just wondering what you want me to do!

Hey @Ma9gm , no problem! Is this for electricity or gas? What is the actual reading today? Do you have any correct readings historically? We can then everything sorted from our end.

Hi, This is both electricity and gas. The readings for today are: Electricity 3761, gas 15600. I have readings on 18/08/2017 (I think) of 3271, and 15510. My only concern is that I end up paying twice for the same fuel. So I don’t get any money back from my previous provider, but I end up paying you again for it.

Oh wait. I’m not sure that’s right about the electricity reading on the 18/08/2017. I’ll need to double check when I get home. Maybe it was 3371. I can send you pictures of our current meter readings if that helps.

Hi @ma9gm I can’t see any obvious issues with your account at first look. Could you send us a photo of both meters please? Email them to help@bulb.co.uk.

The reads we are using to open the account look correct and are also the reads the old supplier would have used, so I’m not sure there’s a problem, but send the photos and we’ll take a look.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi @ma9gm I can't see any obvious issues with your account at first look. Could you send us a photo of both meters please? Email them to help@bulb.co.uk.

The reads we are using to open the account look correct and are also the reads the old supplier would have used, so I’m not sure there’s a problem, but send the photos and we’ll take a look.

Thanks,
Sam

Hi Sam,

That is fine. If you’re happy with everything I’m happy to send over pictures of the current reads. If I send it from my email address I assume you’ll be able to sync the pictures with the account.

Cheers

Glen

HI @Ma9gm that’s right, just make sure it comes from the email address that you have on the account.

HI @Ma9gm that's right, just make sure it comes from the email address that you have on the account.

Perfect. I’ve emailed them over. Appreciate your help. Thank you very much