Meter Readings

I’m being asked to submit a meter reading yet the format on the website is different to the meter I have. Can somebody come out to inspect?

I'm being asked to submit a meter reading yet the format on the website is different to the meter I have. Can somebody come out to inspect?

When the Bulb team are back on line on Monday they most likely will ask you to send them a photograph of your meter so they can check it out. It shouldn’t require anyone to call to inspect the meter.

Hi there, Allanr is right, a photo will help us to advise you, and can be sent through to help@bulb.co.uk

There aren’t many meters we haven’t seen before. There’s also a guide here http://support.bulb.co.uk/customer/portal/articles/2805466-how-do-i-read-my-meter-

We can do meter readings but we ask most members to submit themselves because it would be pretty expensive to have people reading meters regularly. We do a priority service for people who need it though.

@Rowan at Bulb

Off topic - working on a Sunday?

Hi @Allanr We are experimenting with doing some out of hours email and community work over the weekend :slight_smile: