Meter readings

MAKE YOUR READINGS PROCEDURE SIMPLER!! I DON’T WANT ALL THE TO AND FRO OF GAS VERSUS ELECTRICITY., BACK AND FORTH.
GET YOUR IT PEOPLE TO SET THEM ALL ON ONE PAGE. A WASTE OF MY TIME!!!

Now leave a comment? I thought I just had.

Get IT to sort this page out too, keeps asking me for comments about my own comment!!!

As a customer I find the meter reading process is exceedingly simple, you receive a monthly reminder from Bulb. You then click on the link (or you can get to the same place from your dashboard) account and enter each reading in turn. Why the need to send three messages one in capitals to indicate shouting. Ah I get it you were were being asked to comment on your comment.

When I send my comment I wonder if I will be asked to comment again,. never noticed that that in all previous postings on this forum.

PS. I would think most people would see the “Leave a Comment” as a comment to a previous responder not a comment on your own comment.

Hi, @RPLennon This is something we have heard before and are certainly working on,

The leave a comment is something that everyone sees’ it’s not aimed at the poster :slight_smile: