Meter readings

I am disabled and find it difficult to take my meter readings. I want accurate bills, so what can i do?

Hi there @Cazza1974 if you wouldn’t mind getting in touch with us directly, by email or phone, we can add you to something called the priority services register and arrange for a meter reader to come out to your property four times per year to read your meter. The names and addresses of people on the priority services register are shared with ofgem, it’s one of the things they track, as long as you’re ok with that we’ll get that set up for you