Meter readings

My meter has3 readings also but the third reading is not the total. I think that i am submitting the wrong readings sonce i started with bulb hence the high amount i am paying. What can i do.

Presumably you’re doing the same as you used to do before switching to Bulb? So if you’re doing it wrong then the problem and potential overpayments extend back much further.

There are 4 digits to put in NOT three. I do my own every month. I will not get a so called Smart Meter I do not need anyway until Smet 2 comes out to us. I just got an email for an App. Why I do not use apps for anything but Just Eat if I am away . I do not use a Mobile for any buys at all or bank accounts. Dangerous. It says I can take photos of my Meter readings WHY ?? I am perfectly happy taking them as I do. I woud not even know where to start. As for the banks they just want to cover their own backsides.

This whole thing is C–p

There are 4 digits to put in NOT three. I do my own every month.perfectly happy taking them as I do. I woud not even know where to start. As for the banks they just want to cover their own backsides.

Have you possibly (or I may have ) misunderstood the original query. The poster is not referring to the number of digits to enter but the fact it looks as if the meter in question has three separate readings, such as that for Economy 7. That is day time reading, night time reading and the combine total of day & night readings.

There are 4 digits to put in NOT three. I do my own every month. I will not get a so called Smart Meter I do not need anyway until Smet 2 comes out to us. I just got an email for an App. Why I do not use apps for anything but Just Eat if I am away . I do not use a Mobile for any buys at all or bank accounts. Dangerous. It says I can take photos of my Meter readings WHY ?? I am perfectly happy taking them as I do. I woud not even know where to start. As for the banks they just want to cover their own backsides.

I think you’re not the target demographic for anything related to technology. :slight_smile:

That’s fine. But why the need to tell everyone about it? Surprised you’re even on this newfangled internet thingy to be honest.