Hi. I want to change my provider and get a non prepayment meter fitted.

Hi @lessmith - good shout :+1:

First we would recommend you get in touch with your current provider. They should be able to change out your pre-payment meter for you and often the big 6 don’t charge :slight_smile:

After that’s done you can switch over to Bulb online no problem :sunglasses: