Missing statements yet again

Hello,

Yet again my monthly statement has not been issued. What do I need to do to get these things automatically created without spending hours on the phone to customer service each month?

I spent an hour on the phone trying to get through to customer services yesterday and was assured that a new statement would be issued. I still do not have a statement.

Why do these keep failing?

How can I raise a complaint about this? Emails sent to help@bulb.co.uk and complaints@bulb.co.uk go unanswered.

Still no statement, still no response at all from Bulb.

Do any customer service staff still work at Bulb?

Hey @Kevin3 Sorry for the wait on your statement - we can see there was a delay this month but the updated statement was sent this morning for you. Looking at the account we should not encounter any billing failures going forward.

Your next bill is due at the end of the month.

Let us know if you have any questions on the bill.

–Carl :bulb:

Can I get a confirmation one way or the other if the smart meter is sending readings? It seems I only get a bill after I waste hours trying to get a response from Bulb, only to be told that I have to manually submit a reading - but I have been previously assured that the meter is working correctly!

Is the smart meter sending readings?
Why does my energy usage chart not on the website not show any data after April 26?
Why is the IHD tariff still out of date, months after I raised a complaint about this?

Can I have a response here please? It’s a very straightforward question: is the smart meter sending readings?

I raised a complaint about this 34 days ago and have had absolutely no response whatsoever, the level of service on display from Bulb here is atrocious.