Missing Statements

Hi, just noticed there have been no statements since June. Can you please advise what is required to resolve this

Thanks

Hey @Barron4391 :wave:

The reason for the delayed statement is we got a meter reading from a manual meter reader in July that looks a bit funky!

I’ve sent you a DM to get your latest ones so we can sort this for you.

I did notice that we didn’t get any meter readings from you since 05/01/20 which is why a manual reader attended- can you try and submit a meter reading at a minimum of every 3 months? This keeps estimates in line and keeps your bills accurate :relaxed:

– H :bulb:

Hi Holy,

The property has been empty for over a year now, that may explain why the manual meter reading funky.

I am overseas at the moment and getting readings is nigh on impossible with all that is going on in the world at the moment.

Dave

Hi Dave

Ahh okay if the property is empty this makes a lot of sense- in the absence of meter readings, estimates are created on the account to bill to which of course think its a regular property in use so these have been much higher.

What I can do is remove the incorrect ones so we get an accurate bill for you up to that latest manual reading and set the estimates to 0- this means there will only be bills essentially for standing charge.

Once someone moves in or you come back you can let us know and submit an up to date reading to make sure we get the account set up again as if someone is living there- is that fine?

Best
Holly

Hi Holy,

Perfect thanks, sounds like a plan, I am guessing that my account is in credit? can you tell me how much of an over payment is in the account at the moment?

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

I’ve deleted the majority of the incorrect estimates since the last reading we received from you (which was a while ago!) and so a consolidated bill was produced up to the latest bill. It should be sent out to you in the next week- if its not just drop me a message and I’ll take a look at it for you.

I’ve now also adjusted the estimations to be 0 given that the property is empty- if you can get in touch with us again in a couple of months if anything changes or if the property is still empty so we can make sure this updates that’d be great.

The account will be in quite a bit of credit once that bill comes through (the credit at the moment is because we’ve refunded the overbilling to then rebill correctly) so you can either request a refund or lower the payment amount, or a bit of both.

All the best,
Holly

Hi

Just looked at my account and I’ve not received a statement for August or had accou t debited from Aug usage. Currently running over £200 in credit. It there an issue?

Hey @jamesesmith450

I’ve had that bill sent out to you :relaxed:
Sorry for the delay!

– H :bulb:

Thank you. I’ve seen it

1 Like