Missing usage in the app

Anyone else missing usage stats in the app?
I have daily stats up until 21 November 2021 but the nothing. The meter is set to send every half hour.
I’m also curious to know why my latest statement shows customer read closing and opening readings on the 9th of November because I sure as hell didn’t send them and as far as I’m aware I haven’t moved in or out and haven’t switched suppliers.
Smart meter is, as far as I know, still sending reading.

Hi @Curzon,

Welcome to community :wave: Thanks for your post!

Sorry to hear of the issues going on with your account. I have just checked this out using the email address associated with your community account.

I can see there are your starting reads on the 09.11.2021 and two following sets of readings. These reads have been uploaded from your smart meter automatically.

If you don’t think these are correct. Could you please drop us an email over to help@bulb.co.uk with a photo of your meter readings? And we can investigate this further for you.

– Daisy :bulb:

Hi Daisy,

The problem is not with the opening reading numbers, I just don’t understand why they’re there. I have been with bulb for a couple of years now. Also I can see my previous usage in the app on a daily, weekly and monthly basis up to the middle of November but nothing since then. Can you dig a bit further into this please?

Thanks,
Curzon

Hi @Curzon

We recently upgraded the smart network that your meter was connected to. To do this, we had to stop and restart the meter which is why you see the closing and opening read.

In doing this, our usage graphs are also being upgraded which is why you aren’t able to see usage since mid November. This should be sorted shortly and the usage graphs will be up and running again.

– Robyn :bulb:

Hi
My energy usage chat stopped updating on the 16th of December and the last meter readings on the 19th show as estimated. How do I fix this problem

Hi @Flipflop and welcome to the community :partying_face:

I thought I would merge your thread with this thread which should answer your question. Please let me know if not.

– Robyn :bulb:

Hi Robyn, thanks for the informative response. I look forward to the graphs coming back as I find them interesting and useful.

Hi,

I am still missing my gas charts on the app. Is there anything that is going to be updated? Had this problem since November last year is anything getting done about this?

1 Like