Money transfer

Hey, I have been using the same amount of energy more or less that goes out. I don’t want my £50 credit I got for moving to bulb to remain in my account, can I have it transferred to my bank please?

Hi @Martha26, you can indeed. It’s normally fastest and easiest to give them a ring to request this though (0300 30 30 635).