Monthly Bill not received

I supplied my meter readings at the end of February in time to have them used to calculate my monthly Bill.
Until now, for the past 3 years, I have received a monthly statement with no problems. I have also received a prompt for the readings and an acknowledgment when they have been received.
However, I have not received a monthly statement for February’s usage. nor did I get the prompt for the readings, nor an acknowledgement that they had been received. (I remembered without the prompt)
Would someone please tell me whats going on?

Hi @gstaubyns

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

I have taken a look at your account and can see the issue. I will update you via email when it is sorted.

Thanks for reaching out,

Mel

Thank you for your reply.
Another matter that is causing us concern regards our smart meter which is one of the original issues. Obviously it does not work because when it was fitted we were with Eon.
We have the new wall mounted meters fitted but the electricity supply meter is fitted high on a wall inside a cupboard.
We are both in our mid 70’s and are struggling to reach the meter in order to read it. Is there anyway that a new smart meter could be fitted to get over this problem as we are neither as capable as we used to be.