Monthly Bill to view

Hi new to bulb. I can’t find a monthly bill so, do I get a monthly bill? If so where do I access it… The only thing that I can see is the Usage button… But this states that there isn’t enough data to generate a graph. Thanks I Advance.

How new? You won’t get a bill/statement untill you have been with them more than 1(ONE)month

1 Like

How can I check if I have given correct account details for direct debit payment

Can I check my account details?

Sorry, I don’t know. I am a new customer also. The only thing that I can think of is log into your account and you maybe able to check thay way. I think you have contacted me directly, it maybe better starting a new topic and posting that as more experienced user will see it.

As the OP says log into yor account, failing that your bank will have a list of your DD details

Hello @Bejonbanik,

Thank you for getting in touch :smiley:

If you would like to confirm your direct debit details, please phone us on 0300 30 30 635 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) and a member of staff can confirm these for you.

‘Payment settings’ within your online Bulb account will only show you the last 3 digits of your bank account number. You can view these or change your direct debit here - Bulb account

If you have any more questions please let me know :+1:

Many thanks
Nathan