Monthly Payment

Why does my monthly payment stays the same since I first joined even though I have continued to submit monthly meter readings that are considerably lower than the forecast? I was away in the last 2 months and meter readings hardly changed and yet I am still paying the same amount.

Why does my monthly payment stays the same since I first joined even though I have continued to submit monthly meter readings that are considerably lower than the forecast? I was away in the last 2 months and meter readings hardly changed and yet I am still paying the same amount.

In theory the monthly payments remains constant so that over typically a rolling 12 month period you are neither in credit (except for the situation where you have to have one months advance payment in your account) or debit.

Your bills normally are less in summer months than the winter months and a constant payment should mean there are no unexpected debits during the winter.

If you find you are building up an unacceptable large credit you can always go into your “Payments & statements” and reduce your monthly payments.