Monthly payments

Have people found that their monthly payments have significantly changed from the original quote they were given with bulb?

No, mine are still the same, the reason for change is likely to be that the initial readings be it actual or estimates have been way off your usage.
Do the new charges reflect your monthly Bill?

Have people found that their monthly payments have significantly changed from the original quote they were given with bulb?
A little (cheaper), but I didn't refine my quote and just changed my monthly payments to what I used to pay my old (more expensive) supplier after my switch date.

@Allyboom_32 Pretty close in my case.
Did you just go by the initial generic quote, or a refined quote based on usage with previous supplier?

@Allyboom_32 I see you are joining us later this month. We can set your payments at whatever you think is most appropriate to cover your usage. Let me know if you want us to set them at something different to what they currently are.

To your specific question, I’m a bit confused how we could set your monthly payments to something different than we quoted you. That sounds like a bug we should investigate, but I’d need some more information from you first (like, where the quote was, what figure the quote was, etc.).

Oh, if theydo mean an automated difference to the monthly payment, no, mine was the same.

I presumed the question was the on the accuracy of the initial quote.