Monthly Payments?

Hello,
I have just moved into a new place and switched over to bulb from previous supplier. Bulb have quoted me a certain amount per month (£32.35) for my small studio electricity-only apartment but what happens if i only use £25 worth of electricity in one month? Is the remainder credited to the account?
Thanks

Is the remainder credited to the account?
....Yes

You build up credit in your account that is useful for higher winter usage.

Hello, I have just moved into a new place and switched over to bulb from previous supplier. Bulb have quoted me a certain amount per month (£32.35) for my small studio electricity-only apartment but what happens if i only use £25 worth of electricity in one month? Is the remainder credited to the account? Thanks

This article gives a good explanation of the process: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work-

Hello, I have just moved into a new place and switched over to bulb from previous supplier. Bulb have quoted me a certain amount per month (£32.35) for my small studio electricity-only apartment but what happens if i only use £25 worth of electricity in one month? Is the remainder credited to the account? Thanks

It’s quite simple if you just think of the Bulb account as like a bank account but only for energy. If you paid £32.35 into your bank, and then spent £25, what would happen? You’d have £7.35 left in your account. It’s no more complicated than that.

Thanks for the responses. Just needed some clarification! Thanks again