Moved home and want to switch to bulb

Ive just moved home and told my current supplier i dont want to carry on with them. There is a £60 exit fee. Bulb say they will refund exit fees. But will i still be able to claim this as my final bill from my old supplier has the old address on?

Hi @keely we can only pay the exit fees of the supplier who we take over from (the current supplier of your new house)