Moved house

Hi all,

I moved house on 30 March and have not yet received my final bulb bill so I do not know whether I am in debit or in credit.

Also, for either of the two coud you please tell me how could I:

  • either pay any outstanding amount
  • or being refunded

The address of the property I have moved out from is:

20 Ringstead Crescent
S10 5SG Sheffield

Best wishes

Alvaro Martinez-Perez

Hey Alvaro,

Thanks for asking. It can take up to 6 weeks for a final bill to come through, and final meter readings for the property are asked for. Please send those in if you haven’t already.

To address knowing whether you are in credit or debit, log in to your bulb account and click on payments and statements. At the top of the webpage, it will tell you your credit or debit amount.

Once you know this, you can make a payment or request a refund through your bulb account.

You are also welcome to call in and ask for the account balance, make a payment over the phone, or ask for the refundable amount.

If you want to phone in, our number is 0300 303 0635.

Hope this helps!