Moved into new property, changing supplier and need to pay final bill but it is impossible to find help or the right section on website

Moved into new property, changing supplier and need to pay final bill but it is impossible to find help or the right section on website. I’ve been sent a variety of different letters, from welcoming contract to ‘sorry to see you go letters’ (received in reverse order). I have been provided with an account number, and have kept meter readings on a weekly basis. Please can I pay what is due for me since moving into the new property from the 28th of August until the date I moved to the new supplier and finalise accounts. Kind Regards, ET.

Contact Bulb with your query on:
h e l p @ b u l b. c o . u k

Hi @e.ts,

Welcome to Community :wave: Thanks for your post.

If you have recently moved into a property supplied by Bulb, please complete our Moving In Form - bulb.co.uk/move-in/ . We’ll need to know the date you became responsible for the property and the earliest meter reading taken.

We’ll set up an account for you and email you a link with a temporary password shortly. Once you’ve set up an account we’ll send you details of how to pay for your energy.

Once your switch has gone ahead, we will create a final bill and once paid, close your account.

Alternatively, as @Tonedial suggested you can email help@bulb.co.uk and we will be able to set this account up for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

– Daisy :bulb: