Moved Out - Still being charge for new people Electric

Informed Bulb that I was moving out on the 18/02/2022 a few weeks before and provided final reading on the day. New owners taken over on the day and I am now being charge in my account for the electricity they are using. I can see it on the app.
Bulb still owe be a refund from when they transferred me incorrectly from an Economy 7 meter to a standard tariff and took months to correct. Still not compensated.
I have provided the final meter readings twice now. Please correct this situation as I am not paying for Electricity I don’t use or a property I no longer occupy.

Take them to the Ombudsman. They had to fully compensate me for the difference I would have paid on E7 and what I paid after they installed a smart meter and took me off E7 tariff. Make sure they have recorded your enquiry as a “complaint”. If they haven’t or have prematurely “closed” the complaint, make the ombudsman aware.

Hi @RippedOff2 , :wave:t4:

Thanks for getting in touch,

We’re really sorry you’ve had a poor experience with Bulb, it certainly doesn’t meet the standards of service that we aim to deliver. I can see that we have closed your account correctly for 19th February, however we have not yet generated a statement for your final bill.

Your direct debit is currently pending for activation, so as soon as your final bill has been generated and a direct debit has been activated, we will retrieve the final amount.

If you have outstanding credit that amounts to more than one month’s payment, you might receive this as two payments. The first would be a refund of a full month’s payment, and the second would be the remainder.

Where possible, we’ll refund your credit back into the bank account you have registered with us.

If that’s not possible, we’ll send your refund via our secure payment partner, Wise.

All the best,

–Suki :hibiscus:

Still no refund and I reset the DD ages ago. Can you please forward the refund immediately. I am fed up with chasing Bulb. You used to be really good but no idea what happened

Sorry about the wait here, we have messaged our operations team to get this looked into ASAP as we are aware this has taken a while, we will ask them to push this through.

–Carl :bulb: