Moved out

I had to relocate under emergency conditions and can not go back to get a final reading on meters for the move out process. What can I do? We are no longer responsible for the flat, that has gone back to the landlord

Hi @Michelleruthlee ,

The “normal process” would be to login to your Bulb account at , click the ‘Move out’ icon under your name (which will take you to ), enter the date and then provide the meter reading. If you, however, aren’t able to provide the meter reading (the landlord should be able to provide one), then it’ll probably be best to contact Bulb directly ( see ) and see what they advise.