moving electric meter

How do I go about getting my electric meter moved? It is currently in front of my neighbours flat window and I would like it moved slightly.

Thanks

How far are you wanting the meter to be moved? Will it be from an exterior wall to an interior (or vice versa). The process (and the companies needed to be contacted) differ depending on distance and walls.

How do I go about getting my electric meter moved? It is currently in front of my neighbours flat window and I would like it moved slightly.

Thanks

This discussion from a couple of days ago may help with your query: http://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/comment/20801/#Comment_20801

How far are you wanting the meter to be moved? Will it be from an exterior wall to an interior (or vice versa). The process (and the companies needed to be contacted) differ depending on distance and walls.

@RichyB It would not be moved far at all, I have an outdoor cupboard which is the wall behind where the meter is currently sitting so essentially it would be pretty much just at the other side of the wall.

@Allanr Thank you, that is helpful