Moving Electricity Meter

Hello Hive Mind,
I hope you can help, we would like to get out bathroom modernised, but need to move the electricity meter & fusebox. Apparently, the pipes are owned by our electricity supplier. Does anyone know the best company to do this?

@Alexis Bulb can help to move your meter but if you want pipes and wires moved, only your distributor can do that. For gas, your distributor is Cadent (0845 835 1111) and for electricity, your distributor is UK Power Networks (0800 316 3105).

Thanks @alistair_bulb - please could you let me know how to book this service? Thanks!

@Alexis You should be able to call the distributors themselves using the numbers above to book this work!

Thanks @danp - I’ve booked UK Power Networks to move the pipes, I mean how can I book Bulb to move the meter?

Probably easiest give us a call on 0300 30 30 635 from Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) and we’ll sort it out for you :slight_smile: