Moving gas and electric meters

Hello. We are currently with another energy provider for both gas and electric (on a fixed contract) and would like to move both meters from inside (under the stairs) to the outside wall (side of the house) so less than a meter. Can we get another energy provider to complete the work without switching to them, i.e. Bulb? What is the cost for both to be done please?

@Orange76 Hi there. Great question but unfortunately, as the current supplier has jurisdiction over the meter, only their appointed metering company are allowed to touch your meter.

Additionally, even though your move is less than 1m, as it passes through a wall then there is likely to be cabling work required from your distributor prior to your energy supplier moving the meter box itself.