Moving Gas Meter - Outside 1m

I am potentially looking to move a gas meter outside of 1m from is current surface mounted box into a recessed cabinet. Can this process be managed by Bulb with the area gas network company (in this case Cadent). or would I have to separately get work required to be done by Cadent and then Bulb do there part of the job. I would like to minimise time without gas meter i.e. all work completed in one day, it would be nice!

Heya @Dan_Tooley123 . We can help organise this for you. You do need to contact Cadent to organise the changes to the pipework. Once you’ve got the date and time, give us a quick ring on 0300 30 30 635, from Monday to Friday (9:00am to 6:00pm) and we’ll sort the meter move to be done on the same date. We will need at least 10 days notice - the more notice the better.