Moving home and splitting the credit with a housemate


My housemate and I are going our separate ways in a month or so and our account is in credit. The account is in my name and I’ll be taking Bulb to my next flat because you’re great, but I want to know if it’s possible to have the credit that’s in the account returned to me so that I can give my housemate back the money he’s put into the account but we haven’t used. Is that possible?



Hi Rachel! Yes, once we’ve received your final readings we’ll issue a final bill. From there, if there’s any credit we’ll issue a refund. You can then pass it over to your flatmate :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any more questions. Tallulah