Moving house/address

Hi, I am moving in mid-April, and I will need to end my contract with Bulb. Is there a form to fill out?

Hi Brie, Thanks for your message. You just need to give us a call once you move out and provide us with meter readings. We will then issue you with a final bill you to those readings. All quite straightforward.