Moving house and keeping the bulb

Good afternoon. I would like some information, currently my supplier is Bulb, but I am moving house at the end of the month to a house with another supplier, would it be possible for me to continue with Bulb in the new house? How should I proceed ? Can I do this in advance or do I need to move first? thanks.

Contact Bulb customer services, they should be able to do the property transfer attached to your account

Might need to be AFTER you move as they’ll (possibly) need the serial numbers and (definitely) need readings of the new property’s meters when you move in and the final reading from your current property when you move out of it

I’ve also just seen there’s an option for ‘Moving home’ on the app too if you’ve got it on your phone

Hi @johnny :wave:

As @shaun5948 has said there is a move-out option to close the account for your current property. Energy suppliers create an account for the property rather than the account holder.

So you’ll need to call us on 0300 303 0635 between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday to sign up to Bulb, as we’re only accepting new members over the phone at the moment :grinning:

A colleague of mine over the phone will be able to look into this for you and get this set up. If you have any other questions please drop them below :point_down:

Luke :bulb:

Go to a different supplier at the new property