Moving house - change from prepayment to credit meter

I’m moving house, currently have a Bulb credit meter installed - new house has prepaid meters - what’s the procedure to have those changed to credit meters (gas and electric) and is there any fee for doing so?

Hi @EClarke,

This is something Bulb can help with - the help article at Can I exchange my prepayment meter? – Bulb details the process and cost (£120). However, it might be worth just waiting until SMETS2 meters come out this year - it’ll be a free swap to them and they’ll be able to be switched between prepay, credit and the smart tariff remotely on demand.