moving house

i am moving house today and want to take bulb to my new address. how do i do that?

Hi @giles471 you can just sign up your new property online in exactly the same way: head over to

If you let us know when you are leaving your current address and give us some meter readings when you leave then we will close down your old account and can transfer any credit over to your new account

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help :slight_smile: