Moving house

I am moving house in a week and I have been with npower for more than 10 years. Can I just close my current npower account and join Bulb?

As I understand it, inform Npower your leave date and take final readings and also an image just in case.
When you move in to the new house (take readings and an image) you will have whoever the old supplier is, from there you can make the switch although you will probably be with the current supplier in the new house until the switch goes through. (I think a couple of weeks)