Moving out and not taking Bulb


I want to close my account as I am moving home & as stated above, will not not be taking Bulb with me.

I have been going round in circles on this awful website trying to find where to do this- should be more simple than this!

Someone please help me

You can’t take a supplier with you. You need to set up an account with the supplier at your new property and either stay with them or initiate a switch.

There’s a page on the Bulb website for when you’re moving home. This forum doesn’t permit posting of links so either google “Bulb moving out” or copy the link below, replacing colon with:


That page links to your online account dashboard below so you should be able to go directly there to “move out”:


1 Like