Moving out and someone else taking over the bills

Hi there,

I am moving out of my flat and my current flatmate will be taking over.
Does anyone know if it’s possible and how to hand over the bill to someone leaving in the house?
Thanks in advance.


The best way to do this is by processing your move out in your Bulb account (you should see a button that looks like a removal truck) and get your flatmate to sign up their details through this link