Moving out but flatmate remaining


I am moving out of my shared flat but my flatmate (who is not named on the account) will be staying.

He wants to continue with Bulb and to be solely liable for payments from my move out date onwards.

Is it possible for the account to be changed into his name and for him to add his own DD details without loss of service?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.


You need to follow this:

And your flatmate needs to do this:

1 Like

Hello @johnnyham :wave:

Welcome to the community :grin:

Thank you @stevefoster! :ok_hand:

You would need to process a move out, remember to submit a meter read, then your house mate would need to set up their account.

Please use the links above for step to step instructions. :grin: