Moving/replacing gas meter

I need to move my current gas meter from inside to outside the house which is just under 1 meter in distance. My energy is supplied by Bulb but who do I contact to do this and is there a charge. Also do bulb supplier smart meters in the Birmingham area and is this perhaps a better option?

Click “Help” and search for “move meter”.