Moving to a new house

Hello everyone, as I am going to move to a new House, which is provided by another power company, and I would like to stay with Bulb in my new house. I did called the Bulb Customer service line, the staff said that I can only apply the switch after I ended the old house, is it the case for doing that ?

Hi @kflung25 :wave: and welcome to Community :partying_face:

I’m sorry about the miscommunication here. Currently, you’ll need to call us on 0300 303 0635 between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday to sign up to Bulb, as we’re only accepting new members over the phone at the moment. :blush:

You would only be able to switch your new property to us once you’ve moved in.

If you have any questions please drop them below :point_down:


My case is :the tenancy of the new house is already started on 1st April, but I haven’t moved in yet, because I’m still living in the current house f
Until 21st April whe the tenancy ends, so, when should a apply the switch for the new house?

You need to contact the supplier of the new property to set up an account with them so you’re billed from the start of the tenancy. Once that’s done you can then initiate a switch to Bulb.

Bulb can cater for customers with more than one property, so presumably they’d be able to set up a new property under your existing account, then you’d just complete a ‘move out’ from within your account dashboard for the old property on 21st.