Moving to New House

We will be moving to a new house at the end of July and would love to stay with Bulb. However the new property only has bottled gas, so is it possible to change the existing dual contract to one for just electricity?

Hi @Bea4 Yeah that’s absolutely fine just head here to sign up your new property here


Thanks Ben and will do so nearer the move date. We will probably still have two properties for a while, so is it necessary to open a new Bulb account for the electricity at the new house while continuing to pay the dual fuel bills on the present house?


Hi Bea4

You would need to switch the supply as indicated by Ben. Until you switch the supply at the new property it’ll continue to be supplied by the incumbent supplier.