Moving to property with Economy 7 Meter

Hello,
We are moving to a property with an Economy 7 Meter but would like to use a fixed rate tariff. Do we need to change to a different meter or can we keep the existing meter and provide to you multiple readings?

@SF1, you won’t need a new meter.

Bulb will still ask you for both readings but can charge the single rate for both.

Apologies for the semantics but does this mean that Bulb CAN or Bulb WILL charge a single rate please. Do I have to request this or have my two readings for electricity consumption been automatically converted to asingle reading since I signed up with Bulb?

Apologies for the semantics but does this mean that Bulb CAN or Bulb WILL charge a single rate please. Do I have to request this or have my two readings for electricity consumption been automatically converted to asingle reading since I signed up with Bulb?

They can but you can use economy 7 with bulb if you want. I use economy 7, primarily for charging my electric car.

During signup I believe you have an option to pick single rate or Economy 7.

If you’re already signed up then your welcome pack will advise whether or not you’re on E7.

Hi @SF1 If you would like to be on a single rate for your new property, just get in touch and we can put you on a single rate for economy 7 meters - this won’t happen automatically, so please let us know when you’ve signed it up so we can change it for you :+1: