How can i change my address?

I’m not entirely sure what you’re suggesting. If you’ve moved house, you don’t just update your address like you might at a bank. Energy suppliers do not supply people, they supply properties. If you’ve moved house, you need to follow the “moving out” procedure with Bulb, and in your new property follow the “moving in” procedure with whichever company is currently acting as energy supplier.

Please don’t tell me you’ve simply moved out without telling anyone or giving any closing and opening meter readings?