My account is in £477.60 credit - What to do?

Hello there,

My account seems to be in £477.60 credit. I have reduced my monthly payments to £5 because of this for the next couple of months.

However, would it be better if I set it to the recommended £67 per month and request a partial refund? (Say, £200).

Thanks in advance!

Hello there,

My account seems to be in £477.60 credit. I have reduced my monthly payments to £5 because of this for the next couple of months.

However, would it be better if I set it to the recommended £67 per month and request a partial refund? (Say, £200).

Thanks in advance!

It entirely depends on your circumstances, personally I would reduce my DD to the minimum of £5.

Personally I’d do the opposite of Allanr and request the refund to avoid confusion regarding monthly bank account outgoings.

Unless you’ve gained this credit mostly from referrals, I’d recommend reducing your direct debit a little in the future though.

Request a credit refund by emailing help@bulb.co.uk, they will keep 1 months worth of credit and refund the rest. They quoted me 10 working days to clear my account but it credited 2 days after I got in touch which was really helpful this time of year as me and the wife are pretty skint so I cannot praise them enough.
Good luck.