My account is showing an old address?

I was previously a customer of bulb at my old property, closed the account, moved to a new build who had their own energy provider, selected Bulb as my long term energy provider and now my account is still showing my old address. I’ve been asked to login to put in my meter readings and the login account is suggesting I have left and is registered to my old address. What should I do?

I was previously a customer of bulb at my old property, closed the account, moved to a new build who had their own energy provider, selected Bulb as my long term energy provider and now my account is still showing my old address. I've been asked to login to put in my meter readings and the login account is suggesting I have left and is registered to my old address. What should I do?

Personally I would contact the Bulb team direct by telephone or chat during working hours, their details can be found at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

This is a basically a customer to customer forum and whilst the Bulb team visit on a regular basis, a direct approach as above may give you a quicker result.

Hi there @MikePirrie that should be fixed next time you log in :slight_smile: you can switch back and forth by clicking on the address at the top then selecting the old or the new address from the drop down menu