My Address

Why do I have an approximate address in my Account Details instead of my actual one & why can’t I correst it?

I suggest you speak to Bulb as this is a customer forum.
Contact details from the help button.

Why do I have an approximate address in my Account Details instead of my actual one & why can't I correst it?

I would contact the Bulb team direct you have posted on the public community forum? I’m guessing Bulb are using the Postcode Address File (PAF) to obtain your address.

Hi @j_f_grierson47

We use the address that you select when you sign up to Bulb. There could be a couple reasons why this doesn’t match your exact address.

It could be that the wrong address has been selected when signing up to Bulb. If this is the case, then we’ll need to know ASAP. It could be that we’re supplying the wrong property. Not to worry if this is the case, we’ll hand back the supply to the correct address and register your meter to Bulb.

Or it could be because your address is registered incorrectly on the national database of meters. If this is the case, we can get this changed. It takes a couple of weeks to be updated once we’ve notified the national database.

Could you please send us a picture of your meter to help@bulb.co.uk and let us know your correct address. We’ll be able to fix this for you.

Cheers,
Eleanor.