My bill

Why have you charged me £130 bill. I have only just joined you and you are therefore charging me for power I have not used.
I want this refunded as I have just paid my previous supplier

Hi @Kay1, at Bulb, we take a fixed payment in advance for the month ahead. So the first payment is taken on the day you switch. At the end of the month, we send a statement summarising your usage based on meter readings, the cost of the energy you used, and the balance on the account. We do this as it allows us to be more effective when buying our energy, saving you and all our other members’ money.

We try to explain this during the switching process and in your Welcome Pack, but we understand that this is a slight change to what you’re used to and we’re working on explaining these things better.

Bulb make it clear in their terms & conditions that you pay in advance on the date agreed.

Why have you charged me £130 bill. I have only just joined you and you are therefore charging me for power I have not used. I want this refunded as I have just paid my previous supplier

Please see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000313371-Why-is-my-old-supplier-still-charging-me-