My bill

Hi
I am wondering how on earth does my bill go up by £60 a month when I live on my own and never in as I work long hours and also changed my heating times to come on less hours . I will be looking to go elsewhere as this is more annoying as my parents are retired and only pay what I do a month every quarter with EDF

I assume you are referring to your dd. If you go to your account you can alter the dd back to what it was providing you maintain one months credit in your account. This will keep it in line with your usage.

Hi I am wondering how on earth does my bill go up by £60 a month when I live on my own and never in as I work long hours and also changed my heating times to come on less hours . I will be looking to go elsewhere as this is more annoying as my parents are retired and only pay what I do a month every quarter with EDF

If you go to your “payments & statements” pages at: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payments-and-statements this should give you an indication of how much you should be paying per month. This is based on an estimate of your usage for the next 12 months.

If you have sufficient credit in your Bulb account to pay one month in advance for your energy then you are able to keep your current DD payment.

If you don’t have sufficient credit then you need to increase your DD to at least the amount showing in your “Payments & statements” page and if need be do a “top up balance”.