My Bulb Account

How do I email somebody at Bulb about my account. Been a customer since October 2018 & have just been told by British Gas that I am NOT a bulb customer any more as they adopted the wrong meter. I was sent an £800 bill from British Gas, for gas provided by Bulb. I was in bed, very unwell recovering from failed spinal surgery and just been given morphine. I woke to find two bailiff’s and two British Gas men in my bedroom doorway. attempting to get money for a bill from a previous tenant!! Who do I email at Bulb to discuss all this. I’ve now been billed by British Gas for the time I’ve been a Bulb Customer!!! It’s an absolute nightmare!! Thanks in advance.

Please see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-contact-Bulb- which says:

For specific problems

If you can’t find your answer in the Help Centre or in our community, send us an email at help@bulb.co.uk.

For problems that require speaking to someone

For the fastest response, the best time to contact us is from Wednesday to Friday, 10am to 12pm, and 3pm to 6pm.

Click “By chat” at the bottom of the Help Centre homepage.

You can call us on 0300 30 30 635. We may record your calls for training or quality purposes.

Our Helpdesk is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.