My bulb

Everytime I sign into my account to try and add my new meter readings the page is just blank. It just says my bulb in the corner and there is nothing on the rest of the page.

Hi @Mena93, it seems to be working OK for me. Has this ever worked for you?

Can you try another browser? (both Internet Explorer and Edge are available on Windows 10 by default, on macOS you would have to download another if you’re using Safari)

It has always been the same everytime I have tried to log in

Exactly the same here. Very annoying as I’m asked to update meter readings but can’t…

Have tried a different internet browser and is still the same

@nushandphil, are you also trying to view it on a mobile browser?

@Mena93, if you add /dashboard to the end of that, does it work? (https://my.bulb.co.uk/dashboard)

On a related note, have you tried the IOS app?

The app wont load for me

Does the link I posted up above also not work?

Who’s your internet provider? If you turn WiFi off, do they both still not work?

There might be something at your end causing this - hopefully we can find it if there is. Perhaps try rebooting your router.
It might be a DNS issue (it’s always DNS…)

Perhaps someone from Bulb can also check your account looks OK at their end.

@nushandphil, are you also trying to view it on a mobile browser?

@Mena93, if you add /dashboard to the end of that, does it work? (https://my.bulb.co.uk/dashboard)

On a related note, have you tried the IOS app?

Hi There,

Yes, I’ve tried on my mobile and on mutiple browsers and internet connections but to no avail.

Thanks,
Phil

I have tried several phones on different networks and on my laptop, and also rebouted my router and still no luck

@“Will at Bulb”/@“Andrew at Bulb”/@“Rob at Bulb”

Hi @Mena93 and @nushandphil

There was a minor problem with your online accounts, completely unrelated to the browser you’re using. I’ve now solved this problem and you will both be able to log in and see your account online.

@Mena93 I’ve private messaged your password for your MyBulb account, I would recommend changing that once you’ve logged in.

Thank you for your help @mowcius , it was all on our end relating to the fact the MyBulb accounts were not set up correctly when @Mena93 moved into a property and @nushandphil switched a second property to Bulb.

Hello,

Relating to this, I am getting a loading page when trying to log into my account and it just stays like that. I’ve tried Safari, Chrome and logging in from the phone but nothing works. The app doesn’t work either, it keeps loading but nothing else.