My debt is £1400 help needed


I just found that I have a debt for the amount of £1400 and don’t know what to do! I didn’t know that not submitting meter reading would cost me this shocking debt, now I’m moving out and I can pay all this money at once, please advise.


You need to contact Bulb.

Before you move out take meter readings including a date stamped image on your camera for future reference.
If estimates have been used Bulb should be able to sort it out as generally they are over estimated.
But as Johno has stated contact Bulb direct.

1 Like