My Direct debit

Hi, I would like to amend my direct debit. My electricity usage is under half of the direct debit and I have accrued a lot of credit. Please can you advise how I can amend it. Thanks

You should be able to self amend it here ?

hey there @squivs, as @phproxy has said you will be able to change it in your MyBulb account. As for refunding the extra credit in your account, just give us a call at 0300 30 30 635 and we’ll figure how much to refund back and issue it to you =)