My electricity has switched over but not my gas

I submitted readings for both gas and electricity when switching to Bulb from nPower. They are showing my electricity account to be inactive, but not my gas, and my Bulb account is only showing electricity.

@VanessaGourlay89 - as fas as we can see, you’ve only signed up for an electricity switch, so the info is correct. Give us a call or drop us an email if you’d like to change anything about it.

I think I have the same problem only the electricity meter is showing up?

Tried ringing but no one on a Saturday? Then emailed, I got automated reply. The email enclosed the current reading from my meter.
“Thanks for emailing Bulb, we usually reply within five working days.”
Not very reassuring, I certainly need to know you have taken over both accounts properly asap.

I have already sent email of my last bill scanned the details in relation to my gas meter as requested on the 19/5/2019 at 2.23pm

Is it a standard naughtyness when the gas meter is old ( cubic feet ) and it’s too much effort? I definitely selected to do both please note I am not interested in switching to a smart meter and informed my last supplier of this, I am also not interested in only having one supplied, the point was to switch both but there is nowhere on your site that clarifies that you have taken both over?

Best Regards

Justin

Justinfront

You have posted to a community forum it would be more appropriate to contact the Bulb team as you have already done but catch then on Monday by telephone or live chat.

I think I have the same problem only the electricity meter is showing up?

Tried ringing but no one on a Saturday? Then emailed, I got automated reply. The email enclosed the current reading from my meter.
“Thanks for emailing Bulb, we usually reply within five working days.”
Not very reassuring, I certainly need to know you have taken over both accounts properly asap.

I have already sent email of my last bill scanned the details in relation to my gas meter as requested on the 19/5/2019 at 2.23pm

Is it a standard naughtyness when the gas meter is old ( cubic feet ) and it’s too much effort? I definitely selected to do both please note I am not interested in switching to a smart meter and informed my last supplier of this, I am also not interested in only having one supplied, the point was to switch both but there is nowhere on your site that clarifies that you have taken both over?

Best Regards

Justin

Hi Justinfront, did you manage to get this issue resolved?