My Gas Meter usage has disappeared?

My Gas Meter usage has disappeared ?
Electric usage pops up but not gas
Both meters ars are the same

1 Like

Hi @cherryp47,

I’m going to send you an email now and we can get this sorted. :deciduous_tree:

Two days ago came up with grey bars then disappeared ?

Hi @cherryp47,

I can see that @Noah_at_Bulb has escalated this to our Prepay team and will be back in touch with you via email once he’s heard back from them :+1:

1 Like

Really odd Noah as the Gas grey bars come up for a split second then trip over to electricity bars and readings just like’s to keep me guessing :smiley: :smiley:

I had “smart” meter installed 1 year ago, I recently got an email from bulb asking to submit gas readings and I emailed them, they told me that my “smart” reader is for electricity only… the funny thing is that the gas meter shows usage and values and price per day, when we use gas and this also varies across the seasons. Can someone from bulb explain? What’s the point of having a smart meter that does only half a job? Buld doesn’t wven mention it on their web…

Hi @Zolta

Welcome to the Bulb Community, I’m sorry your first post has had to be reporting these issues.

I’m going to send over an email so we can look into this in more detail together, and make sure that we get this taken care of for you.