my hours

Hi, I’ve just signed up to bulb, and got the email to confirm you’re now my official supplier. Can you tell me what my day time, night time/ off peak hours are please. Thanks

The same as before :slight_smile:

But if you don’t know what they were, someone from bulb will let you know on Monday I’m sure…

If someone can let me know that would be great. Thanks

Can someone please get back to me. Thanks

@Erin sorry for our slow response. @phproxy is right – your hours don’t change from what they were with your previous supplier. In your case, your off-peak hours are theoretically 0000-0500, 1300-1600, 2000-2200. However, sometimes the clock is a bit off. To check, you can always do a ‘kettle test’ – you boil a kettle at given times and check the meter readings before and after. That is the surefire way to tell when a register is moving.

@“Andrew at Bulb” Is that Economy 10? I didn’t know Bulb supported yet, may have another referral coming your way…

@phproxy We don’t have an economy 10 tariff, instead offer a single rate for all of the electricity through the meter.

Hi, I have already successfully transfered my electricity to Bulb however my gas supplier refused due to an outstanding bill which has now been paid, how do I re- apply for my gas transfer?

@phproxy We don't have an economy 10 tariff, instead offer a single rate for all of the electricity through the meter.
OK now I'm confused. Is @Erin on a single rate tariff with an E10 meter?